Hi Pierre,
it has be already done on the "other" side, so don't know if it is
really required.

Cosma

2006/7/5, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

the subject adressed below is concerning this JIRA entry :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-2

While looking to add this feature, I came to an halt concerning where
should the new init parameter be put? As the JIRA request implies, it is
concerning ADF Dialog and thus I was thinking it would be a good idea to
add the new key in adf-faces-config.xml.  However it will obviously
requires more files to be modified than if the key is added in
<context-param> of the web.xml.

Any opinion where this new parameter should be put, that is between
adf-faces-config.xml or web.xml ?