An excellent idea - but I do worry about how it'll
turn out in practice...  I think there's a lot of
dependencies, like the Agent API and (maybe)
the RequestContext API, etc.  If you start pulling
those out into a skinning module, that module
will end up having a lot more than just skinning in it.

-- Adam

On 8/1/06, Catalin Kormos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks! stay tuned, more to come...