No, that was already reported. That name stays. Also like "af|" for
the skinning stays.
Look under some meta-inf folders. /adf/ folder is in there too. the
ResourceServlet path in the web.xml uses also "adf".

That's not a bug, I'd say. We just keep it, for now.

-Matthias

Hello,

A teammate of mine found a place where adf was not renamed yet to
trinidad. The two places are /impl/META-INF/adf and in
StyleSheetNameResolver._getStylesDir(StyleContext) method where a static
value of "/adf/styles" is used. I cannot say for sure yet if it's causing
him his testing bug, but it's still a renaming issue.

Regards,

Simon Lessard
Fujitsu Consulting

--