+1

Simon Lessard
Fujitsu Consulting

"Matthias Wessendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2006-08-14 21:07
Please respond to adffaces-dev

        To:     adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [plugins] rc/snapshot for testing

ok, I got no negative feedback (or positve) on that,
so I think you all ok with the m1-plugins to be released.
(in a negative case, I bet sb. would had said something)
We also discussed that the Java5 thing is not that important.

here is my +1 for this RC of the plugins.

-Matthias