My point is creating a simple and small page was
that almost all users are interested in Trinidad, instead of
the plugins. The JDev plugin might be the most interesting one, which
can be used outside of Trinidad. The archetype might be also
interesting for "getting" started.

But anyway, I'll put a src/site (with xdoc) to *each* of the modules
and *remove* the site module.

I try to keep it as small as possible, since we need (basic)
documentation for getting the release done. I will not care about
special skinning etc (feel free to provide patches etc).

The release is more important than having a good looking page... b/c
without the plugins release, there is NO release of Trinidad (since it
depends on SNAPSHOTS).

Regarding the archetype, I remove the Jetty6 plugin (snapshot) and
will come with a basic documentation for getting Jetty6 to work. That
Jetty plugin is pretty neat, since "mvn jetty:run" starts a
webcontainer and deploys the app.

I hope, all of you agree ;)

-Matthias