Please use "start" instead of "left" and "end" instead of "right".
This way it still makes sense in rtl languages.

See this link for selector names for inspiration:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/skin-selectors.html

- Jeanne

Adam Winer wrote:

+1 to this;  and put an "af|panelBox" on the top <table>, 'course.

-- Adam