Thanks Adam. I am refactoring the plugin so it can be extended easily.
Instead of putting "if" statements over and over again in the mojo (I
have started with that), I have decided to create a ComponentGenerator
interface, which can have different implementations (e.g. trinidad,
myfaces, and I guess tomahawk in the future...) depending on the
specific details of every component library. I will add a TagGenerator
too, to do the same with the tags. The plugin is excellent, the only
thing I am doing is refactoring things "a little" and adding the code
specific for myfaces core 1.2.
Maybe this plugin can help to reuse the same base classes for tomahawk
and trinidad in the future,

Cheers,

Bruno