Sorry for the delay (board report time)..

- Source jar contains target directory (probably need to do an exclude of that
specifically)
- Source jar src/site don't contain licenses
- Javadoc jar don't contain any notices and license (since javadoc is generated
the html doesn't
need apache headers)

Not blocking :

In the MANIFEST.MF file I am missing the version of the plugin (for the
trinidad core a lot more
important) and also the build version is 1.5. Don't know if that is the target
/ needed ? (afaik
trinidad core is 1.5)

If you fix the source and javadoc I am +1 :)

Sorry for the tough crowd. On the other hand : if you get it right once, you
should be able to get
it right everywhere :)

Mvgr,
Martin