Hey Martin,

I just did an upload of those checksum files to:
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dist_trin_core/

so, now I would count your vote as a +1

The other thing (commons-logging), I'd like to check for the next release, ok?

Thx,
Matthias

On 3/14/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/14/07, Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry people for the late response..
>
> -1.. Missing md5/sha1 checkum for tar.gz and zip (the dist_trin_core).
>
> If they are added and are ok, I am changing to +1..

haha! you got me :-)
Thanks!

> Maybe wise to add a text that the binary dist is a complete distribution
including sources (most of
> the time you see a separate release for source). No issues here with it all
being in one dist though

yes, I used the pattern from Tobago, so I followed it ;)

> Also I rather see incubating-example unpack in it's own directory (no blocker
btw, just personal
> preference, since it "messes" up my unpacked dist package).
>
> Another question : Why is commons-logging version 1.0 included and not a
later version ?

well,... lemme check, perhaps dependency of a dependency ?
:)

I'll fix the "md5/sha1" thing tomorrow and upload a new dist.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh