Thanks Jeanne.  Your change is safe then; Trinidad is its own product.

On 3/27/07, Jeanne Waldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, it's not documented at all in Trinidad, or at least not that I found
anywhere. The only documentation I found is for JDeveloper 10.1.2

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/online-help/jdeveloper/10.1.2/state/content/navId.4/navSetId._/vtTopicFile.uixhelp%7Cuixref%7Cstyle%7CcompoundProperty~html/

We do have a feature that is similar to compoundProperty called
includeProperty that isn't available yet in CSS but is in XSS. I hope we
can move this forward into CSS sometime. Here is an example from our
base-desktop.xss file:

  <!-- AFVeryDarkForeground is the darkest foreground color in the core
(green)
       color ramp -->
    <includeProperty name="AFVeryDarkBackground"
                     propertyName="background-color"
                     localPropertyName="color"/>

It's saying, "Set the 'color' to whatever AFVeryDarkBackground's
'background-color' is"

- Jeanne