Also Ven,

That error, although it should never show up if everything is configured correctly, should not really effect things that badly. It it logged when something like the resource servlet tries to disable the configurators after a FacesContext has already been obtained. All it means is that configurators to handle file-uploads and whatnot will be available on the external context and "may" cause some performance issues.

If after narrowing everything down to one version of Faces you still get this message, then write up a JIRA ticket so we can investigate why.

Scott

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Hi Venk,

the demo itself runs w/ MyFaces.

Your stack is talking about Sun RI

<snip>
com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.
</snip>

You can't have two JSF impls in one app.
The good news is, that JSF 1.2 removes the "odd" requirement for
*adding* a JSF runtime to your projects, since the container ships it
!

HTH,
Matze