For ADF related questions, please consult the Forums on OTN.
For Trinidad related questions, please use the Apache MyFaces lists

On 6/19/07, Anthony Yulo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!  I've noticed that when I launch a popup using the ADF Dialog framework,
it seems that the validateModelUpdates phase of the JSF Lifecycle doesn't
get called when it returns to the main page. I am using the ADF BC4J
framework.  When I return from the dialog, I updated my Model data on the
returnListener.  I updated a value on the main page bound to table on the
database.  I got the value from the dialog and it was invalid based on some
business rule.  But when I traced it the validator called did not get fired
at all.

Is there anyway to force the ValidateModelUpdates phase to run inside the
returnListener?

Regards,

Anton

--