Stefan,
Are those backup/restore speeds you have quoted the total for all 5 nodes or are
they what you see for each individual session.
Is your network 100 megabits or gigabit.
regards
John

Stefan Holzwarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/09/2002 11:56:23 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>