Can anyone give me a ballpark cost of IBM's ADSM Server v. 5, for AIX
4.3.3? We are part of the U of I, so we would get an educational discount.
We also already have ADSM server 3.1, so we would probably get an upgrade
discount as well. But all I'm looking for is a ballpark number. I've
contacted IBM, but the sales rep who is my contact is out of town.
(sigh).

Thanks!

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu