From: Gill, Geoffrey L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 5.1.6.2 is out

This morning I've seen email asking us to lay off IBM. Does anyone have any
further experience with any level of 5.1.6 that can convince anyone it's
stable?

Is anyone on 5.1.5x satified with that delivery?
Is anyone who is on 5.1.6.0 satisfied with the delivery?
Is anyone on 5.1.6.1 satisfied with that delivery?
Is anyone ready to move to 5.1.6.2?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154