Sorry for the confusion... these are clients that I don't want backing up "double the
data" to TSM.

-----Original Message-----
From: PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EMC Symmetrix ?

If I understand ur question ,u want to have both TSM Server up but only one
TSM active any given time with automated script schedule.Then.....
Disable client schedules .If I am correct there is a command by which we can
disable all schedules on TSM server.If u don't want to shut down TSM server.
Balanand Pinni