Juan,

Whatever ip address you supply in the dsm.sys file for TCPSERVERADDRESS whether it is
a css switch or 10/100 Ethernet, it does not matter to AIX. You will be limited to the
performance of the network. You have to run cfgmgr -v to allow TSM to walk the Device
Bus and locate your tape drives on aix and they should show up as rmt devices.

Regards,

Demetrius Malbrough