From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Geetha Thanu
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 11:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: to add new cartridges

Hello all,

I have only 10 cartridges in my tape library.
Now I have to add 10 more.The capacity of the DLT (storEDGE L1000)
is 30 cartridges.Now how i shld proceed to include the new 10
tapes with the configured library.

pls guide me.

thanks in advance
Geetha Thanu

-
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or priviledged information. If you are not
the intended recepient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.