Hey Warren,

'dsmadmc', otherwise known as the TSM admin client, is installed as part of the TSM
client install for Windows, but *not* as part of the default installation options.
When installing the client from CD or wherever, you have to choose the custom install
options, and then ensure that the 'administrative' client option is set to install as
well.

Once installed, you will need to ensure that in the 'dsm.opt' the TCPSERVERADDRESS
option points at the IP address of your AIX TSM server. In the Tivoli Storage Manager
program group, you'll now see the administrative client, or you can navigate to
dsmadmc.exe from your own command line or explorer.

Have fun!

p.s. - Just switched to Powergen at home for our gas and electricity - great service,
and a free £20 gift voucher - fantastic!

David McClelland
Management Systems Integrator
Global Management Systems
Reuters