Hello, on Google Ads reports

When I build a report with columns "campaign," "campaign type," and "cost"
the total cost displayed is matched with the cost displayed on the
dashboard UI.
but when I add the item id column (i.e. segments.product_item_id) in the
report, the cost reduces and doesn't match !

So there is definitely some ad cost that is not applied to any items.

on Google Ads api,

SELECT
    customer.id,
    campaign.id,
    campaign.name,
    campaign.advertising_channel_type,
    segments.product_item_id,
    metrics.cost_micros,
    segments.date
FROM shopping_performance_view

I am using the above query to fetch item-wise cost, but I am not able to
get the cost that is missing on the item level.
So is there any way I can get campaign-wise missing cost that was not
applied to any items ?