Hello,

is there any update on this? The problem still persists.

Thanks,
Paul

--

*GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH*

Sonnenburger Strasse 73,
10437 Berlin, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Johannes Reck, Tao Tao, Nils
Chrestin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 132059 B; USt-IdNr. DE27645xz

<https://www.facebook.com/GetYourGuide>  <https://twitter.com/GetYourGuide>
 <https://www.instagram.com/getyourguide/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/getyourguide-ag>
<http://www.getyourguide.com/>