Hi,

I'm from the Google Ads API team.

Please see below for my comments on your queries:

1.) Is there any way we can name Ads for Discovery Ads and Etc? The problem is
that when I create a new discovery ad the ad name is not editable and lists
components of the ads itself. Is there a workaround for this?
Can you provide a screenshot of a sample entity that you want to change the
name so we can further investigate? If you created the ad via API, it would be
great if you can provide the complete request and response logs with request ID
for our reference. You may send the information to us via Reply privately to
author option.

2.) Because we are able to name these ads in the UI we are resorting to using
Ads Label in place of ad name. From what I can see we have a max of 50 applied
at the Ad Level. Does that mean I can technically make 100 labels but I can
only have 50 associated at any given time?

Yes, you're correct that even if you create 100 or more labels, you may only
associate 50 of these to a single entity at at time as defined in our system
limits.

Regards,

Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2kDnsS:ref