Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum. I hope you are doing
well today.

With regards to your concern that the “data of DYNAMIC Ad Groups was not
included in keyword_view report”, please note that you can only retrieve
data via API in keyword_view on what is the available field. In line with
this matter, could you please confirm if the *DSA ad group* (
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/dynamic-search-ads/create-dynamic-search-ads#create_the_ad_group)

is the one that you are referring to?

However, for our team to further compare, investigate, and validate why you
are encountering issues, can you provide the following information below?

   -

   Provide the complete (request and response with request-id) logs with
   request ID generated as shown in the respective links.
   -

   Complete or uncropped screenshots from the Google Ads UI (showing data
   with date filter)

We do this to provide accurate information or recommendations on this
matter.

If you are using client libraries and haven't enabled logging yet, it can
be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex.
Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link.

On the other hand, if you are using REST interface requests, you can enable
logging via the curl command by using the -i flag. This will cause the tool
to include the HTTP response headers in the output.

You can provide these via the Reply privately to author option. If this
option is not available, then send it instead on this email address
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com <https://groups.google.com/>.

In addition, you may also see the following documents and guidelines:

   - Dynamic Search Ads -
   https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/dynamic-search-ads/overview
   - Dynamic Search Ads: Reporting -

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/dynamic-search-ads/reporting