Hi Mattia,

Thanks for the feedback this clears up my questions.

Just a suggestion, I find this language "customer_asset will return only
the assets that have been linked directly to the customer account" very
helpful and not clearly illustrated in the documentation.  I think if you
added this to the customer_asset, campaign_asset and ad_group_asset pages
it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Liam

--

*Mise en garde concernant la confidentialité*: Le présent message,
comprenant tout fichier qui y est joint, est envoyé à l'intention exclusive

*Confidentiality
Warning*: This message, including any attachment, is sent only for the use
of the intended recipient; it is confidential and may constitute privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any printing, copying, distribution or other use of this message is
notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete it. Thank you!