Hello everyone,

we manage multiple Google Ads accounts under our Management Google Ads
account. These accounts have their own Google My Business account. We want
to access their location information to use it as an asset for location
extension. I have looked at the API of both services and think I can
somehow accomplish this goal. One step before retrieving the data is
linking both accounts and that is just the challenge for me. Is it possible
to do this via API? I have seen that Google Business API offers some
methods to accept/decline the invitations (e.g. from GoogleAds). But I
don't know how to send an invitation from GoogleAds via the API (via the
GUI I know, but for the API I could not find any info in the
documentation). Can you please tell me if this is at all possible? And if
so, can you please give me some links to the relevant pages in the
documentation so that I can look into it. I saw some other posts in the
forum. They were either old or unanswered.

Thank you in advance