Hello.

I'm planning to use both Google Ads API and Mobile Apps Conversion Tracking
API using the same development token.

What I call the Mobile Apps Conversion Tracking API is the API described in
the following document:
https://developers.google.com/app-conversion-tracking/api

I know that the Google Ads API has a rate limit and that you can use up to
15,000 operations per day if your access level is Basic access.

In addition, I can't find any documentation on rate limits for the Mobile
Apps Conversion Tracking API.

Is it possible to have 15,000 operations per day with the Google Ads API
using the same tokens? Is it possible to operate the Mobile Apps Conversion
Tracking API separately from that limit?

もし、このメッセージが誤って貴殿に送信されたと思われる場合には、
機密情報を含んでいる可能性もありますので、どなたにも転送せず、
付属したファイルも含めて削除していただくとともに、発信者にその旨を
お伝えいただきますようお願いいたします。
This email may be
confidential or privileged.
If you received this communication
by mistake,
please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and
documents,
and please let me know that it went to the wrong person.
Thank
you very much.