So I got this following error:

The conversion action specified in the upload request isn't set up for
uploading conversions., at conversions[0].conversion_action

The difference between the API and the Interface is that from the API we
can set the conversion_type as *UPLOAD_CLICKS, *which is what google ads
expects, however, google documentation doesn't tell us what is the
equivalent for UPLOAD_CLICKS type on the interface.
Also, whenever we create an conversion manually the status says "Inactive",
but when we create using the API it says "No recent conversions" (not sure
if this means something tbh).

How can I create manually in the interface a conversion action that is of
type "UPLOAD_CLICKS"? In a way that should be the same as the API