Hey there,

I've submitted this form
<https://support.google.com/adspolicy/contact/new_token_application> multiple
times requesting basic access to the Google Ads API, but haven't heard back
so far. For reference, our Google Ads Manager account is Nekt
(955-941-9827).

We really need to integrate with production Google Ads accounts in order to
serve our clients with campaign reporting data. As mentioned in the
application, our company is currently in stealth mode, thus there's not a
lot of public information available at this point.

However, if there's any information missing and/or you need more
clarification about our company or use case, don't hesitate to reach out to
us and we'll be glad to clarify.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!