Hi

After a client trying to connect their Adwords account to our application
goes through the OAuth2 flow and we are able to get a valid access token
and refresh token, I am trying to get all of the customers for that account
using AdwordsService CustomerService. However when I do so, I am getting a
CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND error. I am trying to get all of the valid customers so
I did not set the clientCustomerId as mentioned in the
docs.
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/CustomerService

Here is my code:
   CustomerService customerService =
(CustomerService)user.GetService(AdWordsService.v201607.CustomerService);
  var allCustomers = customerService.getCustomers();

Online resources say that this error occurs if the Adwords Account is newly
created, but the client is saying that their account is not newly created.
Has been around for at least 2 months.
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/oYGPkDxFCcs

Is there any other reason why this error would occur?

Thank you
James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/dcc8cdcd-90ee-4405-bf19-f4b36f532d28%40googlegroups.com.