Hi Jack,

Thank you for reaching out. I am a member of the Google Ads API team.

Moving forward to your concern, "I am wondering if there is a way to configure
the CustomerServiceClient to either disable this feature or change the number
retry attempts.", I am afraid that there's no possible way to configure the
CustomerServiceClient in this way. However, this should be implemented on the
developers end.

Also, please see the statements below:

I noticed in your provided logs that you have encountered the invalid_grant
error. That said, since this is an issue on implementation of your
authentication, then I would suggest checking this documentation which contains
the authentication process.
I also noticed that your request body is empty. That said, please try this java
code on your end.

Regards,

Carmela
Google Ads API Team