From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:10 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Mikrotik new prefix not working with 1 peer

I have a newly assigned ipv4 prefix, I added it into my 'tik, refreshed filters
and made sure that the prefix was in the filter with my upstream AS's, yet one
of my peers isn't seeing the new prefix coming through, this is the first time
I've ever ran into this before...

I'm fairly certain it's not a Mikrotik configuration issue, and the upstream
transit says they aren't filtering it...

Any suggestions?