From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 7:10 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT movie suggestions

My wife watches Hulu and Netflix shows...I don't... catching up on Law and
Order...I got to see almost the complete NYPD Blue series from start to finish
last year ..still holds up

I might start working Homicide: Life on The Streets.
Now it's a few BBC series, some news..
At 9 pm... TV off...watch a few tower climbing or MMA videos...then shoe
shining ASMR videos, which I just listen to with headphones...and adios
muchacho...meemees time.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 10:43 PM CBB - Jay Fuller