Dear Wikimedians,

First, I would like to announce that Wiki Loves Africa 2023 has *officially
come to a close* on 30th April 2023 with over 13k uploads.

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all local community
organizers, participants and stakeholders for their support and help prior
to and all through the 60-day long campaign.

Second, I want to invite you all to our next Office Hour with the following
details:

   -

   Date - Tuesday, 9th May 2023
   -

   Time - 15H UTC (French) and 16H UTC (English)
   -

   Venue - Google meet link - http://meet.google.com/stq-wkct-tyb

The office hour will consist the following topics:

   -

   Improving WLA Image descriptions
   -

   Improving categorization of WLA images
   -

   Post contest Image clean-up (dealing with deletion requests, marks…)
   -

   How to get labels (quality picture, featured picture…)
   -

   Volunteer Jury call

Kindly invite members of your community who might be interested in this
session.

Warm regards,

Wilson