Dear Wikimedians,

Thank you for your response so far to the call for Wiki Loves Africa
linguistic Ambassadors. We are super excited with the quality of candidates
thus far.

This email is to remind you that the deadline for applications is *today
4th December*. Just a quick reminder to apply if you are interested or know
someone who would be.

*Click to Apply
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkhgoUb854R-z7cXhdRXd4ByUAuWdEzKEwk537dohrwIXUIg/viewform?usp=pp%20url>*

*Specifically, we wish to request that you share the opening with members
of the portuguese community or anyone who has working knowledge of
portuguese and would be interested.*

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS : *4 December 2023 – midnight, everywhere on
Earth*

See more information and application link here : Wiki In Africa/Wiki Loves
Africa/Ambassadors
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_In_Africa/Wiki_Loves_Africa/Ambassadors>

Best,

Wilson