Dear Wikimedia Community,

We are delighted to share with you the annual activity report of Wikimedia
Rwanda
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_user_Group_Rwanda/Annual_Report_2023>
for the year 2023. It has been a year filled with growth, achievements, and
meaningful collaborations that have propelled us forward in our mission to
promote free knowledge in Rwanda and beyond.

Thank you for your continued support, dedication, and enthusiasm. We look
forward to another year of collaboration, learning, and growth.

Warm regards, Murakoze

*Ndahiro Derrick Alter*
*Gender & Development practitioner *
*Founder & Executive Director*
*Wikimedia  Rwanda <https://wikimedia.rw/>/Open Source Knowledge Rwanda*

*''Reshaping Rwanda's Narrative''.*
*Mobile:(+250) 789 162  <%2B250%20782%20701%20830>892 |*
* Town Center Building, 4th Floor, Nyarugenge, Kigali city, Rwanda
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/m68DuTyiv4KZj5xR6>*
*website: https://wikimedia.rw/ <https://wikimedia.rw/>*