Hello,

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 10:12:47AM +0000, gouki.i...@yokogawa.com wrote:
>   *   How to make check time faster?
> In my device, AIDE takes about 3 times longer than Tripwire to check the same
> set of files.
> Checking contents are R+sha256.
> I would like to make check time faster as possible.

Hard to tell, are you using the same hash algorithm for the comparison
(if I remember correctly Tripwire does not support sha2 family hash
algorithms).

>   *   How to stop checking if aide.db is changed?
>
> I also would like not to check files if aide.db is edited by someone.

Currently there is no signing support for config or database files (see
corresponding feature request [0]).

In the meantime you have to manually compare the database checksums
provided in the report output.

> Here is my device spec:
> CPU: ARM Cortex-A53 2core
> MEM: 2 GB
> Aide version: 0.16.2

AIDE v0.16.2 has been released over 3 years ago, please consider to use
the latest stable release.

Best regards

Hannes

[0] https://github.com/aide/aide/issues/7