Hi Hannes,

Here is the output:
./configure --with-gcrypt --without-mhash
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to enable C11 features... -std=gnu11
checking whether gcc -std=gnu11 understands -c and -o together... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking dependency style of gcc -std=gnu11... gcc3
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking for lex output file root... lex.yy
checking for lex library... none needed
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for ld... ld
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
./configure: line 5959: test: too many arguments
checking for library containing syslog... none required
checking for vsyslog... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for byte... no
checking for ushort... yes
checking for ulong... yes
checking for u16... no
checking for u32... no
checking for u64... no
checking size of unsigned short... 2
checking size of unsigned int... 4
checking size of unsigned long... 8
checking size of unsigned long long... 8
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long long... 8
checking size of uid_t... 4
checking size of gid_t... 4
checking size of ino_t... 8
checking size of nlink_t... 8
checking size of off_t... 8
checking size of blkcnt_t... 8
checking for strtoll... yes
checking for strtoimax... yes
checking for readdir... yes
checking for stricmp... no
checking for strnstr... no
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for ftruncate... yes
checking for posix_fadvise... yes
checking for asprintf... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for va_copy... no
checking for __va_copy... no
checking for sigabbrev_np... no
checking for sys/prctl.h... yes
checking for open/O_NOATIME... no
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for libpcre2-8... yes
checking for pthread for multithreading... yes
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -std=gnu11 -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking whether gcc -std=gnu11 is Clang... no
checking whether pthreads work with "-pthread" and "-lpthread"... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking whether more special flags are required for pthreads... no
checking for PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT... yes
checking for zlib compression... yes
checking for zlib... yes
checking for POSIX ACLs... no
checking for SELinux... no
checking for xattr... no
checking for POSIX 1003.1e capabilities... no
checking for e2fsattrs... no
checking for cURL... no
checking for Mhash... no
checking for GNU crypto library... yes
checking for libgcrypt... no
configure: error: libgcrypt not found by pkg-config - Try to add directory
containing libgcrypt.pc to PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable

So, it seems like it can't find libgcrypt, but I know I have it installed.
There are the packages installed on my system:
libgcrypt-1.5.3-14.el7.x86_64
libgcrypt-devel-1.5.3-14.el7.x86_64

Thanks!

Michael Arguello
DevOps Engineer II (Intermediate)
www.imprivata.com
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.
 [ImprivataV12018]