Hi everybody,

thanks a lot for the ping. The pageviews archives are copied from a HDFS
read-only mount point to the host that servers them statically via HTTP,
and during the weekend an event happenedthat caused the rsync to stop
working. The issue should now be fixed.

I opened https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T187073 as attempt to mitigate
the problem and add alarming.

Luca