Hello,

Several things come to mind:

Top views provides much of this info digested in a way that would not be
hard to calculate what you want, gets data from pageviewAPI and does some
useful filtering:
https://tools.wmflabs.org/topviews/?project=de.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&date=last-month&excludes=

You probably know this but let me point out that there are pageview dumps
from which you could calculate 1, 2 and 3 . We understand that perhaps your
request is not having to do this calculation yourself for dewiki but just
in case you do not know all data about detailed pageviews for a project is
available:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_Lake/Traffic/Pageviews#Differences_to_the_pagecounts-raw_dataset

If you think top views is not sufficient for your use case, please do file
a phab ticket with your request:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/?title=Wikistats%20New%20Feature&projectPHIDs=Analytics-Wikistats,Analytics

Finally, I think any pageview focused effort needs to take into account the
very significant number of bots that are not marked as such in our system
(and the top1000 list is an example of data skewed by bot traffic), top
views does some "crowsourced" filtering and again, I think for use case
will be very useful.

Thanks,

Nuria