Hello,

>We deployed jupyterhub on stat1004 and stat1006,
So we are all clear on what this implies it means that disk space
constrains in jupyter notebooks are no longer an issue. The stats machines
have much more disk available than
the notebook hosts. That being said that answer to larger workloads on
jupyter is to run those in hadoop rather than locally. We have done some
work to facilitate running distributed jobs from jupyter in hadoop and that
work will continue next quarter.