Unless I'm mistaken, Music Player currently doesn't support URL's in
playlists. I think playlists are stored in the DB, not as flat files.

We're looking at improving support for streamed content in a future
release, including playlists with mixed remote and local streams.
There are some constraints in the current database architecture that
make it cumbersome to support today.