Hi Devs! :)

 Okay, I have the following problem in short:
 - I had wrote two app (A and B). I would like to call the B from the A, but
when I build the project and trying to start on my device it is going to
crash. How can I set the build path dependency to works it correctly ?

 - I had already imported the B into the A's build path and plugin too, but
nothing.
 - I had tried to make an JAR file from B and give it to the A, but still
nothing.
 - I had already seen this discussions but, can't help me:
disc
1<http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/fb675bbdbc0ceeaa/88e63929874ed57c?lnk=gst&q=project+dependency#88e63929874ed57c>
disc
2<http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/5a3570fe3b87b62e/7cbcfb4efac8cfa2?lnk=gst&q=project+dependency#7cbcfb4efac8cfa2>:(