As an example, the Barnes and Noble NOOKcolor device has no
vibrator.  Any apps that were expecting to offer that feature run
without incident (and without vibrating, obviously).  This device
also has a number of other deficiencies as it was not intended to
be used as a generic Android tablet, but it's otherwise pretty good
for the price.