None of the existing ColorFilter classes have any spatial arguments.

If you can implement a new ColorFilter extension that did take
an X/Y formula or maybe a gravity-like constant, that could work.
However, I expect all of the ColorFilter examples use native code
for speed purposes.

Instead, you might draw your own custom buttons with "patch 9"
style graphics (.9.png extensions).  The upside is that you can
draw whatever you like.  The downsides are that you take ownership
of all of the different dpi versions, and they may not match the
"stock" look on some devices which don't follow the Google theme
artwork.