It's not clear what effect you're doing, but you will probably need
the inverse of the drawing transformation to determine the hits.
That is, if the drawing transformation is dividing by Z for depth
and perspective, the hit testing function should be multiplying by
Z to put the touch coordinates back into the button's coordinate
space.