My GoogleAnalytics app is working fine, but it's not on the market yet
so it's only getting about 150 events / day as I debug features at
home.

Are you calling .dispatch() occasionally?  Queued up pageviews and
events
don't get sent to the server until (1) there's network, and (2) you
call
.dispatch() on the tracker object.