I've never heard of a software *development* position that's
stuffed into a mid-shift or night-shift slot.  Either you're
really advertising for operations technicians to be on call
for those hours, or you are expecting a "groundbreaking work
environment where collaboration is excercised" primarily
with calls to offshore outsource labor in a remote timezone.
Nothing wrong with global economy and all that, but it's
hard to tell what you're really seeking in candidates.

Can you give more info on your unusual ad in this regard?