Mark, Thanks for the clarification.
I am interested in adaptive http live streaming, that is supposed to
be one of  the great new features in Android 3.0.
I'd have to get some sort of live media streaming from Nexus One phone
within next 6months. I wouldn't want to try to "re- invent the wheel"
if  that will be the part of media framework release. Any idea if that
part is functional in  "Gingerbread", or when "Honycomb" might be
available for Nexus?
Thanks again,
-V