I ran into this on an update of my free app tonight as well.
I completely quit the whole Chrome browser process (which has
been running for a month), and restarted it.  The price problem
went away as if by magic.

I did notice another problem, where non-latin characters were
causing the "Recent Changes" text to blank out.  It would let
me type them and save them, but then a refresh or look in the
Market would show no text at all.  If I latin-ized the text,
it worked okay and the "Recent Changes" text stayed.

The question of the thread still stands:  where do you post
this kind of problem with the market, officially?

--
Qwiz - Hiragana flashcard drill game
http://market.android.com/details?id=cc.halley.droid.qwiz