Reflection is the act of asking the JVM (Dalvik VM) and the
current ClassLoader object instance for information about the
classes it can reach in memory or along the Java CLASSPATH.

It has nothing to do with inter-process communication.  If it
is not in the current process, or reachable by the CLASSPATH,
it won't be found.

On Android, different package names are given different user
ids, and apps reside in completely different directories, to
further limit the visibility of files related to a different
application.